[KS] [Q] North Korea

Ian ceds at vcn.bc.ca
Thu Nov 27 02:44:04 EST 2003

Dear EunJeong, I will be going into NK next week.  I can try to look for
them there.  Can you tell me a little bit about what you are looking for?
Do you want present day policies?  Or do you have the names of those books?

I am a new member on the list.  You can find out more about our organization
at:
www.globalaid.net

Serving Him

Ian Lee