[KS] An old book about Korea

J.Scott Burgeson jsburgeson at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 05:12:14 EDT 2004

--- dieter.eikemeier at uni-tuebingen.de wrote:

> I wonder if it was not 'Village Life in
> Korea' by J. Robert
> > Moose,' published in Nashville in 1911.
> > Does anyone have access to a copy?

As I mentioned before, it is most likely that the
Myongji/LG Collection has a copy of Moose's book, and
I am pretty sure they scan most of their books and
make them available online--I know they had that
service three years ago. If you go to the Myongji
University Web site and click onto the Library page,
they should have a link to the Collection homepage...
   --Scott Bug