[KS] seok

Owen Miller owen at saudade.plus.com
Tue Apr 26 09:42:49 EDT 2005

Re: [KS] seokDear List,

While we're on this topic, I have another measurement-related question that someone out there might have the answer to.
I have come across the term 'sok' (? - not sure whether Chinese characters show up on here) used for a quantity of paper. I think it is also equivalent to the native Korean word 'mut' (?) meaning some sort of bundle. I would be interested to know whether anyone knows how many sheets of paper this term refers to. Dictionary entries seem to be a little vague.

Thanks,
Owen Miller
SOAS