[KS] film/drama class suggestions

michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:01:49 EDT 2005

Dear Members:
I am also developing a course on Contemporary Korean Society and Film.
Choosing films is less a problem than the dearth of materials in print and
these often film studies oriented monographs.  I'm casting the net toward
the entire area of cultural production around Film and possibly TV.  This
message jsut to add to Hyungil's request.  I imagine there are other out
there contemplating such courses or who have developed courses from which
they might wish to share some ideas so we don't have to go out and repeat
mistakes.  Thanks,

Mike Robinson