[KS] Spaces of Korean phrases in Library catalog

Michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 9 15:40:17 EDT 2007

Dear Kirk and all.

Since the students are reading different systems because try as I might the sources and various readings still reflect the confusion.  I discuss the two different systems and then use MC on the board and in handouts.  I am delighted if they can use a name or place name in an exam and therefore just hope the spelling is close.  And Kirk, don't accept Wikipedia because they use it, they are idiots.  I don't accept it as a source, obviously I know they still consult it.  I've drifted away from requiring papers because I refuse to monitor them for internet content and half are just down loaded anyway.  We do mostly in class writing.  More exams.

Mike R.