[KS] DPRK refugee translation project ideas?

Michael Park linguamichael at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:42:39 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I am seeking advice on a translation project (Korean to English) I'm
undertaking as a side project. The topic I've settled on is "Refugees from
the DPRK", and I'm looking for materials that are at present unavailable in
English, of rather short length (journal articles or short books, rather
than full-length treatises) and of suitable interest for an English
audience. Being rather ignorant of the literature related to this topic, I'd
be much obliged if anyone on this list could graciously point me in the
right direction, refer me, etc.

Cheers,

Michael Park