[KS] Romanization guides

kevin parks kevin at macosx.com
Sat Jul 28 06:53:25 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I am working on some translations that will require me to render a
handful of terms in the new Romanization system. I am still using the
old McR system for my own stuff mostly since it doesn't much matter and
it is the one I already know. Out of respect for the folks I am working
for, I would like to render the Korean terms in these translations with
the romanization system they will surely be required to use. For the old
MCR system I had a little card that I kept in my dictionary and would
consult when needed. I wonder if there is a good cheat-sheet on the web
that anyone knows about that I could consult. Googling only led to
various debates and long winded explanations.

Best,

Kevin