[KS] MCAA: Extended Deadline

Sunyoung Park sparkb at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 5 23:53:36 EDT 2007

Dear Koreanists:

   The submission deadline has been extended for proposals for the 56th
Annual Meeting of the Midwest Conference on Asian Affairs. The
conference will be hosted on October 19-21, 2007 by the East Asian
Studies Program of Washington University in St. Louis. The original
deadline was May 31, 2007, but partly due to the lack of Korean-related
proposals, we are extending the deadline into the summer.
   We welcome proposals for panels, roundtables, and individual papers
in all fields dealing with East, South, and Southeast Asia, the Asian
Diaspora, and topical and comparative panels. Faculty, graduate, and
undergraduate students, as well as independent Asianists, are encouraged
to participate and attend.
   You may now submit your proposal by email. For details on how to submit
a proposal and for additional information
about this meeting, please visit the 56th Annual MCAA website:
http://artsci.wustl.edu/~eas/mcaa/

Sunyoung Park
Postdoctoral Fellow in Korean Studies
Washington University in St. Louis