[KS] visiting Koguryo tombs

dilj at pdx.edu dilj at pdx.edu
Fri May 25 23:56:35 EDT 2007

Dear members,

I learned that many South Korean scholars visited North Korea in recent years.
Can the Korean scholars in the U.S. visit North Korea to do research?
What kind of procedure do I need to take to take a research trip to  
North Korea?
I would like to visit Koguryo tombs.
Anyone have information about the trip to North Korea and Manchuria to  
see Koguryo tomb murals and visit museums in Pyongyang and KaesOng?
Whom should I contact?  Any help will be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Junghee Lee
Department of Art
Portland State University
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR  97207-0751
leeju at pdx.edu
fax. 503-725-4541
Tel. 503-725-3347

More information about the Koreanstudies mailing list