[KS] Korean online article database ?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Tue Jul 22 18:53:16 EDT 2008

Many thanks, Victoria. You made my day. I had not looked into the
KRIS database (http://www.riss4u.net/) for years, and I am totally
amazed how useful this has become now. Even two of the articles I
wanted to download from the service mentioned in the last posting are
in there, and access was free in this case. (I have not checked the
other titles yet.) Again thank you! Also my thanks to Sun Joo ...
http://papersearch.net/, yes, used that as a bibliography -- but that
one also requires a (Korean) Citizen Residence Card ID in order to
create an account and make payments to download articles.

Best,
Frank