[KS] Korean online article database ?

Walraven, B.C.A. B.C.A.Walraven at let.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jul 23 21:39:24 EDT 2008

I am travelling now and not in a position to reconstruct how I did it, but it is possible to buy credit and download articles from the papersearch site with a Korean residence card. I have downloaded great quantities from the site. I remember it takes a bit of patience to work out how, but it can be done.

Boudewijn Walraven