[KS] New issue of the Seoul Journal of Korean Studies

서울대학교 국제한국학센터 icks at snu.ac.kr
Fri Jul 24 02:09:39 EDT 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

The latest issue of the Seoul Journal of Korean Studies (June 2009, vol. 22 no. 1) has just rolled off the press, and on behalf of the publisher, the Kyujanggak Institute for Korean Studies, I am happy to inform you of its contents:

Articles
PARK Tae-Gyun, "Compositional Changes of Economic Policymakers and New Economic Discourses in the 1970s and 80s" (1-28)

CHO Eun-su. "Reinventing Female Identity: A Brief History of Korean Buddhist Nuns" (29-53)

KIM Hongkyung. "Tasan's Choice: Yi Yin or Yan Yuan?" (55-71)

Steven D. CAPENER. "Paradise Found: Recovery and Redemption in Yi Hyoseok's Later Literature" (73-92)

Book notes (93-110)

As usual, we have a number of free copies available, so please let us know if you would like to receive this issue  or subscribe to the journal by sending us an e-mail with your name, affiliation, and mailing address.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we welcome contributions in any field of Korean Studies; for further details, please consult our website:
http://plaza6.snu.ac.kr/~icks/ENG/etc/publications.php