[KS] Fw: Fw: Fw: CHART needed: North Korean transcription system

Hyokyoung Yi hkyi at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 28 17:06:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

Our Gov Pub Librarian at the University of Washington helped me locate the
pdf file of DPRK's Guideline for the Romanization of Korean.  Here is the
instruction.

1.Go to http://documents.un.org/advance.asp
2. Type E/CONF.94/INF.72 for Symbol
3. Then you will be able to get the PDF file.

Hyokyoung Yi
Korean Studies Librarian
East Asia Library
University of Washington