[KS] RASKB activities for January

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Tue Dec 21 05:21:03 EST 2010

May I draw the attention of List members to the following activities organized by the Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch during the coming weeks? It goes without saying that weather conditions may cause changes in the tours program. Full details may be found in the RASKB home page: http://www.raskb.com/

With my best wishes to all for the festive days ahead.

Brother Anthony
Chair, Publications Committee, RASKB

RAS Lecture Meeting
Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.
 2nd floor, Residents’ Lounge, Somerset Palace, near Anguk-dong Rotary, Seoul

Mr. Jacco Zwetsloot :
>From "Northeast of Seoul" to "Inchon": when Hollywood came to Korea

(There will also be a lecture on the following Tuesday, January 25, to be announced)

Tours

Inwangsan hike & Bugak Skyway drive
Sunday, January 9, 2011 (Half-Day Tour, 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM)

Won-Dobong Mountain & Mangwol-sa hiking tour
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fortress Wall of Bugaksan Hiking Tour
Sunday, January 16, 2011 (9:00a.m-1:00 p.m)

Winter break tour: Gwangnung & Sanjeong Lake tour
Saturday, January 22, 2011

Songnisan National Park & Beopjusa temple
Sunday, January 23, 2011

Changdok Palace & the Secret Garden (Biwon) tour
Saturday, January 29, 2011 (Half-day 3:30-6:30 p.m.)

Naejangsan National Park
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Seorak-san National Park & Waterpia tour
Saturday-Sunday, February 5-6, 2011