[KS] Seeking English language sources on Korean aesthetic

Lauren Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 17:35:12 EDT 2010

I am seeking English language references to Korea¹s cultural impact on
Japanese aesthetics, especially the qualities of ³wabi², ³sabi² and
³shibui². This would include but not be limited to ceramics in the 16th
century and beyond. Classical and contemporary analysis, commentary is
welcome. I plan to use the information in an article on ³beauty² for
Parabola as well as to inform lectures and other writing on the roots of
rusticity as presented in Japanese tea ceremony.

Many thanks.
--
Lauren W. Deutsch
835 S. Lucerne Blvd., #103