[KS] re uri

will pore willpore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:05:14 EDT 2010

Dear Ms. Chun,

Thank you so much for the information about the Korean etymological
dictionary. I am very happy to learn more about the connections to Japanese
and Mongolian. So, is it is possible to say that Korean 'uri' is derived
from the Japanese and/or Mongolian, the same as the English pronoun we can
be traced back to an Indo-European or a Gothic (?) source?

Will

--
William F. Pore
Associate Professor