[KS] origins of segyehwa motto

Kay Richards Gmail richards.kyungnyun at gmail.com
Sun May 30 10:37:41 EDT 2010

With regard to the phrase you are referring to, you might be able to find some connection to the phrase popular in the U.S. in the 80s and 90s "Think globally. Act locally."  I don't have the information on the origin of that particular phrase but I do recall reading a newspaper column written on the very phrase by Yi, Eo-Ryong, notable intellectual leader of Korea for the last forty-fifty years.
Kay Richards