[KS] ROK Constitutional Court upholds the military's book ban, including HaJoon Chang

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 06:52:19 EDT 2010

Let's not get overly excited. This ban applies only to soldiers on military
installations. They can read/keep/shred/buy/sell/study/burn  the book anywhere
else they wish, no problem. Anyway, it's unlikely the book would be terribly
popular in the ranks. With any luck, they should be able to manage without it in
the barracks, trenches, foxholes etc. while eagerly anticipating the fun
of thumbing the pages while on leave.
Best,
Don Kirk