[KS] more Yi Sang questions

kevin parks kevin at macosx.com
Wed Sep 15 01:29:31 EDT 2010

  Frank,

Thank you for this magic. It immediately answers one big question I had,
which was exactly how many parts are there to this text? I am not sure
where you nabbed this from but wow... Really thanks for the speedy and
most helpful reply. Amazing! If this text is not authored by Yi Sang
then the person coping his riffs and mimicking his voice is really good
at it as fat as I can discern. Either way a fascinating text indeed.

Many thanks again,

Kevin Parks

On 9/14/10 11:57 PM, Frank Hoffmann wrote:
> 李箱 - 1931년 (작품 제 1번)
>

> 1
>
> 나의 폐가 맹장염을 앓다. 제 4병원에 입원. 주치의 도난 - 망명의 소문나다.
> 철늦은 나비를 보라. 간호부 인형 구입. 모조 맹장을 제작하여 한 장의 투
> 명유리의 저편에 대칭점을 만들다.
> 자택 치료의 묘를 다함.
> 드디어 위병 倂發하여 안명 창백. 빈혈.

[...]