[KS] How to read Hangeul on Mac

Michael Rank rank at mailbox.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 18:13:45 EST 2011

Thanks to all who have replied. I have tried all your suggestions, inc
changing language (flag in menu bar) from UK English to  2-Set Korean
and even to US English but nothing makes any difference. FWIW
apostrophes also come out as question marks. This prob is restricted
to KS, nowhere else! But not a big prob as my Korean is very
rudimentary, but I take a nerdy interest in Hangeul spellings of
(Chinese-derived) personal names... Maybe someone could use some Hanja
in a KS posting so I can see if they also come out as q marks for me...

Best wishes,

Michael