[KS] Comedy in Translation

Matthew Benuska nuski at frontier.com
Thu Jun 16 22:42:13 EDT 2011

This one isn't Korean, but I think you'll all appreciate the pun in this
account, from a friend of mine.

"...this does remind me of the true story of an aquaintance of an
aquaintance of mine from Ohio. He went to Japan and when they asked where
he was from, he said "good morning"."

Best,
Matthew Benuska

  _____