[KS] New book from the Smithsonian's Korean Heritage Project, " Symbols of Identity: Korean Ceramics from the Collection of Chester and Wanda Chang"

Kwang On Yoo lovehankook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:45:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

Dr. Paul M. Taylor at the Smithsonian sent me the following mail and order
blank for possible posting.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kwang-On Yoo

"We are very pleased to announce the publication of our new book from the
Smithsonian’s Korean Heritage Project, which is described in the attached
“Order Form.”

It has also had good press lately.

We would appreciate it if you could help us inform people of the
availability of this book, from our Asian  Cultural History Program. The
proceeds from sales benefit the Korean Heritage Fund, as mentioned in the
attached order form.

Sincerely,

Paul M. Taylor

Paul Michael Taylor, Ph.D.

Director, Asian Cultural History Program (and)

Curator, Asian, European, and Middle Eastern Ethnology

Dept. of Anthropology, MRC 112

Smithsonian Institution

Washington DC 20560-0112 USA

tel: 202-633-4730

fax: 202-357-2208" <202-357-2208>

Description and Order Blank

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=12ee8bd1fbb7e5bf&mt=application/pdf&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui%3D2%26ik%3D4e8d9a8e81%26view%3Datt%26th%3D12ee8bd1fbb7e5bf%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dattd%26zw&sig=AHIEtbQB2fCAfMHe0hkokuAB0TgCe5cOhQ