[KS] Ogle Memoirs

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 18:12:11 EST 2012

George Ogle may be best remembered for his crusading on behalf of the Urban Industrial Mission, which also seems to have receded into history, for underpaid, overworked textile workers, mostly women.(I interviewed him back then.) Lee Jae-eui was co-editor, with Henry Scott-Stokes, of Kwangju Uprising, which should be available.
Don Kirk