[KS] Thai migrants/immigrants in Korea

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Fri Jul 6 07:51:04 EDT 2012

There are the so-called multi cultural centers
nowadays, not particularly aimed at Thai workers
but at all multi cultural families and there are
quite a few Thai women married to Koreans. I
think it might be a start to get in touch with
more specialized centers (if there are any)

At 02:23 PM 7/6/2012, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This is a bit of a long shot, but I was
>wondering if anyone knew of any organizations
>that work specifically with Thai migrant
>laborers and/or Thai immigrants  in Korea.
>
>Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!
>
>Best,
>Joe
>
>³ªÀÇ iPhone¿¡¼­ º¸³¿

>- Release Date: 07/05/12 15:34:00

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr
(in English) Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos
Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in
English) Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures
http://www.british.henny-savenije.pe.kr A British encounter in Pusan (1797)
http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/ Genealogy