[KS] Post-graduate course in Korean Literary Translation

Albrecht Huwe huwe at uni-bonn.de
Fri Jun 8 05:51:17 EDT 2012

Dear all good people,

we have also at University of Bonn a Korean Translation Studies Program
(BA/MA), theory and practical experience.
The MA-Program will start in the next winter semester with only one Asian
foreign language, i.e. Korea.
(Until this summer semester two foreign languages were required.)

The main emphasis is put not only on translation of Korean literature but
also on other sorts of Korean texts,
texts published for particular purposes, instructions, specification of
patents etc.

As I know also at SOAS in London a Korean Translation Program is offered.

All the best to all!

Albrecht Huwe