[KS] Breve Input Tool for Han'gŭl Romanization

Eugene Y. Park epa at sas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 15 21:56:05 EDT 2012

Dear Mr. Hyoungbae,

Just wanted to post a quick thank-you note. I downloaded the utility and
am loving it. Thank you for your service to the field!

Best,

Gene
---

Eugene Y. Park
Korea Foundation Associate Professor of History
Director, James Joo-Jin Kim Program in Korean Studies
University of Pennsylvania
http://www.history.upenn.edu/faculty/park.shtml