[KS] North Korean Presentation on Education

James Pearson james at koreabang.com
Tue May 29 17:12:04 EDT 2012

Dear all,

This will only be of interest to anyone in or near Cambridge (UK) but I thought I would send it out just in case.

Dr. Kim Ji Hyon, a senior lecturer at Kim Il Sung University (the top university in North Korea) will be giving a presentation about the North Korean education system at the Faculty of Education at 4:30pm tomorrow (Wednesday) in room 1S3.

Dr. Kim is a Chevening Fellow, here on a special grant provided by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with another colleague from Pyongyang.

I strongly encourage anyone with even a remote interest in North Korea to go along and listen. As you all know, information from within the DPRK is very hard to come by and hearing public speeches in the West from its citizens an even rarer affair.

No need to contact me if you want to attend, just turn up.

James

editor
koreaBANG
james at koreabang.com