[KS] Old Hangul fonts for Mac

Donald Baker ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:24:26 EDT 2013

Hi Sung-Deuk:

If you sent her an hwp. document, she can use the free Hancom Office Hanword viewer to view that document, as Frank suggested, and either print it or save it as a pdf file.  Or you could just save  your document in pdf format and send it to her that way.

However, she might want to try reading that document in a Unicode-compatible font, such as Batang or AppleMyungjo . They came with my Mac, so they should have come with her Mac as well.

Cheers,

Don