[KS] The Origins of the Korean Alphabet

JW KIM kjwn at snu.ac.kr
Fri Aug 30 22:38:34 EDT 2013

Dear List members,

I also didn't know about that.
But I found the microfilm of the Ph. D. article is at Ewha Univ. library.
-----------------------------------
The origins of the Korean alphabet

http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T8332865 복사
저자 : Chung, Kei Won
형태사항 : 1 reel (130 p.) .
일반주기 :
Includes bibliographical references.
학위논문사항 : Thesis (박사) - Princeton University
발행국 : New Jersey
언어 : 영어
출판년 : 1938
소장기관 : 이화여자대학교 도서관

I'll try to copy that book and let you know the contents.

Best,

Kim Juwon

Dept. of Linguistics,
Seoul National University