[KS] Date of Poem 'Soil of the Homeland'

Immanuel J Kim ikim at binghamton.edu
Wed Dec 25 03:28:33 EST 2013

If you give me more time, I can try to find out the publication date and
journal. For now, this poem is found in his collection of poems called
"Dedicating to the Homeland" (조국에 바치여) (1992, 평양출판사). In this collection
there may be the original date of publication for the poem. I know this
wasn't too helpful, but I was going for the "any responses."

--
Immanuel Kim
Assistant Professor