[KS] Obscure Chinese character

William B. McCloy wbmccloy at u.washington.edu
Tue May 7 13:33:46 EDT 2013

According to another website ( http://ctext.org/dictionary.pl?if=gb <http://ctext.org/dictionary.pl?if=gb&char=%F0%A5%A3%8B> &char=%F0%A5%A3%8B ), apparently, this character can be found in at least two Chinese dictionaries: Kangxi Zidian  and  Hanyu Dazidian (康熙字典: 頁861第05 漢語大字典: 卷4頁2635第08).  I don’t know why the pagination is greyed out for the Kangxi Zidian.  I suspect that most or all editions must lack pagination.

Bill