[KS] Japan-Korea, France-Algeria: Colonialism and Post-Colonialism

Julien Mahuzier julien.mahuzier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:43:43 EDT 2013

Dear professor Babicz,

Thanks for the article, the comparison is extremely relevant and
interesting. Through your researches, have you, by any chances, stumbled
upon similar comparisons with regards to the policies of "economic
development" (infrastructures built with underlying purposes and
industrialization, notably) implemented by the colonizing powers?

Sincerely,

Julien