[KS] survey request - Liberal Arts publishing or not?

Witteveen GP sjmi_y at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 08:36:10 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues in Korean Studies:

Please consider taking this 10-15 minute survey of your experiences of authoring in the publishing environment now in flux.
Here is the blurb and link seen in the article by blogging librarian Barbara Fister at Gustavus Adolphus in Minnesota, USA.

-- Guven Witteveen

Guven Peter Witteveen, anthroview at gmail.com
; skype address: gpwitteveen

We want to see if it makes sense for us to found an open access press, putting some of our money where our open-access mouth is...

We've surveyed faculty at many of our institutions to see what they think as both authors and readers of scholarship. Now we're widening our circle, hoping to hear from faculty at institutions of all kinds, particularly those in disciplines in which books matter.

So, I have a favor to ask. If you're in one of those disciplines, could you spare fifteen minutes to take the survey? Could you pass the link on to colleagues? For your copy-pasting pleasure, the link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XGKZG9R . The survey is open until January 31st.

Full article: http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/library-babel-fish/books-are-use