[KS] Revised Romanization [system ]of Korean and U.S. university presses

Eugene Y. Park epa at sas.upenn.edu
Sun Jan 26 22:51:12 EST 2014

Dear Mike,

Many thanks for your insights. I've learned while working with my
publishers that in the end, it is indeed up to the author to check
everything as thoroughly as possible--including the romanization.

Just to be safe, though, perhaps I should check with various university
presses in advance about their takes on the Korean romanization.

All the best,
Gene

Eugene Y. Park
Korea Foundation Associate Professor of History
Director, James Joo-Jin Kim Program in Korean Studies
University of Pennsylvania
http://www.history.upenn.edu/faculty/park.shtml