[KS] More on 'hangughag' for clarifying the -g & -k problem

Charles Muller acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Jan 31 21:37:31 EST 2014

Sangoak Lee wrote:

> When I wrote the previous email, there were many squares as shown in
> the original Busan Univ. site. However, they were disappeared on the
> way of transferring and look like scrambled. Please refer to the
> original ENGLISH interface:
>
>>  http://roman.cs.pusan.ac.kr/input_eng.aspx

Thanks to Sangoak for this clarification. Perhaps in the future
another field for "actual use" of RR conversion might be added to this.

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735