[KS] Journal of Korean Studies Q&A at AAS Friday 3PM

Tracy L. Stober tracys2 at myuw.net
Wed Mar 26 16:03:10 EDT 2014

Dear Korea Studies,
The Journal of Korean Studies editors will be hosting an informal Question and Answer session on Friday March 28, 2014 at 3PM during the Association of Asian Studies annual conference in Philadelphia.
We will be meeting in the conference hotel (Marriott) lobby. Please join us!  We will also be monitoring our email, Facebook, Twitter, and Skype accounts (skype id: JournalKoreanStudies) for questions from those of you who are not able to attend the meeting in person.

We look forward to answering your questions.

Sincerely,

Tracy L. Stober
Managing Editor
The Journal of Korean Studies
Center for Korea Studies Publication Series
Box 353650
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3650
Connect with the JKS via SKYPE! ID: JournalKoreanStudies
FAX 206-685-0668