[KS] Percival Lowell

Wayne Patterson wayne.patterson at snc.edu
Thu Apr 9 10:57:27 EDT 2015

Dear Koreanists --

Since William Elliot Griffis' name has surfaced in this discussion, here's
a piece of trivia that falls into the category of interesting but useless
information:  There are two graduates of Central High School in
Philadelphia, both of the Class of '64, who have written on Korean history
- William Elliot Griffis and Wayne Patterson.  (Thought I'd put in a plug
for my high school - WP)

Dr. Wayne Patterson
Department of History
St. Norbert College