[KS] Mac Users / Korean: WARNING! (Update to OS X El Capitan)

Michael Prentice mprentic at umich.edu
Thu Oct 1 13:01:30 EDT 2015

Hello all,

After some discussion with Frank about settings, we cannot seem to figure
out why it works on my Mac and not his and others.

Your mileage may vary on this, but if you want to try to set it up through
Karabiner, I just made a short video detailing what settings I have on and
what it looks like when typing.

https://youtu.be/aeiy6qWQhsE

The end goal is for the right Apple(⌘) key to be Hangeul/English toggle,
and the right option key to be Hanja selector. It is the same positioning
as a standard Korean keyboard.

Cheers,
Mike

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Frank Hoffmann <hoffmann at koreanstudies.com