[KS] heavy water at Hungnam

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 11:52:40 EDT 2015

While conduction research for my book: "Heavy Water: Dr. Fritz J. Hansgirg and the Untold Story of the Atomic Bomb," I uncovered evidence that the Japanese may have built a heavy water plant at Hungnam in the early 1940's. And it may still exist, undamaged by the 1950 bombing during the Korean War. The CIA, however, will neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of a heavy water plant at Hungnam.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Lim Eul-chul at Kyungnam University? I would like to tell him what I know, and find out if he knows anything about a heavy water plant in North Korea.
Thank you.Bill Streifer