[KS] 5th 14th 23rd

Werner Sasse werner_sasse at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 08:11:27 EST 2016

Dear Frank,

for Guo Pu as far as I can see, the  ???  was an established fact and he is not the "source". And as the dates are also not mentioned in any of the texts I found, why start with 5, and why sequence of 9?

Daoist did not strike me as unusual in Koryo, just as the mix of Buddhism and Daoism would not.

Questions still open.

By the way "influences" for Nahagraha is a bit too abstract for my taste, I prefer "influencers", meaning points in the cosmos exerting influences.

Keep searching your encyclopedic mind, please,

Best, Werner