[KS] "Chosen koseki zufu"

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Tue Dec 26 03:34:16 EST 2017

I recently discovered that the URLs giving free access to very fine PDF files of the 15 volumes of the "Chosen koseki zufu" (朝鮮古蹟圖譜 조선고적도보 Joseon Gojeok Dobo 1915 - 1935 )  series were no longer valid. I feared that the books might no longer be available but have now found a new Index page through which the materials remain accessible. http://portal.nrich.go.kr/kor/historyinfoList.do?menuIdx=616    On the page for each volume it is possible to view a thumbnail or a larger popup of each image, but for the highest quality resolution the entire PDF file of each volumes should be downloaded. The links on my home page's list of old books about Korea  http://anthony.sogang.ac.kr/BooksKorea.htm  have now been corrected accordingly.

Brother Anthony
Sogang / Dankook Universities etc