[KS] Spring Issue of the Journal of Korean Religions now Available Online

Charles Muller acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jun 22 23:05:21 EDT 2020

On 6/21/2020 1:48 AM, journalkr wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are pleased to announce that the spring issue of the Journal of
> Korean Religions is now available online
> https://muse.jhu.edu/issue/42447.

As the guest editor for this volume, unfortunately I need to express my
disappointment with the fact that the JKR has gone ahead and made this
announcement without correcting the listing of my name at the top of the
page. It should be "A. Charles Muller" rather than "Charles A. Muller".

I hope this will eventually be fixed.

Regards,

Chuck

--