[KS] AAS in Asia

CedarBough T. Saeji umyang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:30:23 EDT 2013

Somehow I did not realize until this evening that AAS in Asia proposals
must be for panels, not individual papers. At this very late date is there
any panel looking for another member? I have three different proposals
equally ready to go. They all address cultural heritage and Korean
performing arts. One looks at issues of conservatory education in the arts,
one examines professionalization among younger performers, and one
addresses the way performances are presented or framed for the audience by
emcees and pamphlets/programs/posters.

Alternatively, I'd be interested in being part of a roundtable discussing
Korean Studies Education, as I'm knee deep in curriculum planning for our
new department here and have been thinking a lot about these issues.

Have a great night,
CedarBough Saeji

p.s. the deadline is the 31st at 5pm (I presume 5pm in Singapore).

--
CedarBough T. Saeji
Assistant Professor of Korean Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies

http://www.karjamsaeji.com
http://www.cedarbough.com (still being built)