[KS] Korean translation inquiry

Katsiaficas, George katsiaficasg at wit.edu
Sat Jul 27 07:47:33 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues:
A publisher has asked me the following. Any help with Romanization would be appreciated.
Thank you,
George

thought you would probably either know how these sentences should be expressed in romanized Korean (the South Korean form, if that matters) or have an idea about where else we could reach out to answer this question. Out of respect for the language, I really don't want to get it wrong in print.

The sentences are these (a character is speaking to someone on the housekeeping staff of a hotel):

“Please do not clean room 1213. I wish no maid service today.”
“Yes, ma’am.”