[KS] Fwd: Family History pre-1950

A M Yamamoto abbie.miyabi at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:18:21 EDT 2020

Hello,

I believe this is my time emailing this list. I have a friend who has
assigned a family history project and is not an Asianist, and has a student
who needs to attain family records from Korea.

This is the information that I have:
Her maternal grandfather, from Kyungbuk, Korea, 1950.
Her maternal greatgrandfather, from Taegu, Korea. Death in 1950.
Her maternal great grandmother, from Hamhung, Korea, 1925.

The rest of the family is from Japan and I have been able to point her to
resources for that.

If you have any information regarding how someone could obtain family
information (or if it's even possible), I would appreciate it if you could
let my friend, Dr. Monique Balbuena, know at balbuena at uoregon.edu. I am
also happy to forward anything you send to me.

Gratefully,
Abbie

Miyabi 'Abbie' Yamamoto/ 山本 雅, Ph.D.

英訳が収録された作品集
<https://ieas.directfrompublisher.com/catalog/book/zainichi-literature>が出版されました。Check
out my latest translation here
<https://ieas.directfrompublisher.com/catalog/book/zainichi-literature>.

[image: Miyabi-Logo2 mini.png]

One TransLiteracy, LLC トランスリテラシー

Diversity Trainer & Coach | Cross-Cultural & Marketing Consultant

超境力のつく異文化コンサルティング

Phone: +1(858) 256-5137

Website: https://www.onetransliteracy.com

Connect: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/abbie-y/>, Facebook